Saturday, September 28, 2013

About Go Hacking

Welcome to BLACKHAT HACKERS – a Blog that talks about Ethical Hacking, Internet Security and Technology.

Nishanth, author and editor for BLACKHAT HACKERS

BLACKHAT HACKERS is a place to learn, understand and explore the facts of computer technology. This blog is all about exploring the facts and exploiting the flaws.

Started as a Hobby

I am Nishanth Singamala, a Software Engineer from Piler, India. I just started this blog as a hobby and to share what I know.
It all started in February 2009 as a small blog with just a few pages. However, with the passage of time, the blog picked up more traffic from USA, CHINA, THAILAND, INDIA and the response from the readers was also increased. This made me take up blogging more seriously.
This blog was hosted on Google’s Blogger platform with the name Hackerszone32.blogspot.com until June 2010, after which it has a fan page in Facebook

Why Blackhat Hacker?

Right from the beginning, I had a passion towards computer security and ethical hacking, and probably this gave a kick start to the launch of a computer security blog.
Though I am not a Pro Hacker, I hope I have something enough to run this blog. This blog is wide open to suggestions and feedback so that you can always come up to correct me.

Subscribe to Blackhat Hackers

Please subscribe to Blackhat Hackers to stay in touch with the latest posts and updates. You can also catch me on Twitter and Google+.
Your love and encouragement will always keep me inspired to share my ideas with you. If you would like to know more information on Blackhat Hackers please get in touch through my contact page.

I hope you all enjoy this blog. Don’t forget to express your opinion through comments.












0 comments:

Comment here / Ask your Query !!